ITAPS Membership & Benefits
ITAPS professional six-person team stands apart by providing clients with exclusive benefits.
Engage and Advocate at every level of government- from local and state to federal and international.
- Offer business development opportunities for members to engage with government customers and interact regarding upcoming solicitations, funding and challenges to mission success.
- Cover a full spectrum of technology policy issues facing hardware, software, services and solutions vendors in the public sector.
- Pursue the education technology market for business development, customer education and policy advocacy.
- Have five dedicated professionals with deep experience and extensive knowledge of the public sector market.
- Blend together a diverse mix of commercial and public sector member companies from the information technology, communications and defense industrial base sectors.
- Augment our engagement with the extensive activities and deep worldwide connections of our parent organization, ITI. ITI engages in tech policy advocacy in the US and internationally with expertise on issues including cybersecurity, privacy, telecomm, sustainability and intellectual property. This engagement is coupled with a six-person government relations team coordinating ITI's advocacy and political activities.
- The ITI executive team intimately understands the interests of our member companies, how that translates into public policy, and has the relationships necessary to advance those interests in service to the innovation sector as a whole.